2. Who can register with the Online Payment System?
Port users (importer, exporter, broker, forwarder or trucker, shipping line representative) who have payment transactions for cargo handling charges in SBITC, Northport and MCT.
3. Can I use the Online Payment System at home or in the office?
Yes. You can access the Online Payment System anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet. Once you have successfully registered and your username and password have been sent to your registered email address, you may log in to access the payment portal.
4. How do I access the Online Payment System?
Once you have successfully registered, you may log on to: https://ops.ictsi.com/ to access the payment portal.
5. Can a broker/forwarder pay on behalf of a consignee/shipper?
Yes. A broker/forwarder can either have his own Online Payment System account or can use the registered Online Payment System account
of his consignee/shipper. I will depend on the broker's forwarder's arrangement with the consignee/shipper on which account to use.
6. Can an importer/exporter pay for his own shipments?
Yes. Direct importers or exporters can have their own Online Payment System account and transact terminal charges payments online.
We have been approved by the BIR to generate an electronic Official Receipts (e-ORs) through the Online Payment System. An e-OR, which includes our Permit to Use CAS as proof of BIR approval, is generated after every successful online payment. Please refer to Online Payment User Guide
11. How do I get the gatepass for the containers I paid for?
If applicable, an electronic gatepass (e-gatepass) will be automatically generated in the Online Payment System every successful transaction. Please refer to E-Gatepass User Guide
12. Do I need to print a new gatepass when I revalidate the storage?
No need. An electronic gatepass (e-gatepass) will only be issued once and if revalidated, the e-gatepass will automatically be updated in the system.
13. Will my name be reflected as customer in the electronic official receipts?
The e-OR will be under the name that is indicated in the manifest transmitted to the system. As a standard, the manifest bears the name of consignee/shipper under the bill of lading or container to which the transaction is related.
13. Can I apply Expanded Withholding Tax(EWT) in my online payment transactions?
Yes. To apply withholding on your online payments, you may need to register and submit documentary requirements through the Electronic EWT registration page https://ops.ictsi.com/Ewt/RegisterEwt.